Wednesday, April 8, 2015

And I'm still the worst blogger in the history of blogging. Okay, so, since last post I've been in the hospital, had my lining check, and gotten a transfer date!

I ended up being waylaid by a kidney stone, respiratory virus, and tummy virus all at the same time. Probably because the stress I talked about last time blew my immune system. But four days in the hospital on fluids and enforced bed rest will do a body a world of good apparently. I'm feeling much better and much more hopeful about the transfer. Still hobbling around on that ankle though.

The weird thing about being in the hospital was that my doctor, who is not a fan of my doing the surrogacy, would not order my surrogacy meds so I had to have my hubby sneak them in, and then I had to hide in the bathroom to do my Lupron shots and take my Estrace. I felt like a junkie! Although all of the nurses were super supportive and interested in the surrogacy.

I was slightly worried that the blood thinner shots (apparently a new hospital protocol that no one told me I could have refused) they gave me would hurt things, but my RE said no, they weren't a problem at all.

And at our lining check on Friday my lining was 10.6 and triple striped so my uterus is good to go! I just got off the phone with the Nurse Coordinator and they are retrieving the donor eggs on Friday. I start my Progesterone shots tomorrow night (not especially looking forward to that) and transfer is set for Wednesday, April 15th at 2pm.

I'm so excited. Time to stock up on more pee sticks (home pregnancy tests). Please keep your fingers crossed for us and think lots of sticky thoughts. Hopefully this time is the charm.


♥Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment